Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal 8

I really enjoyed Professor Warren’s ENC1102 class. She taught the class very well and the movies we were watched were very informative. I liked everything about the class and was glad that we were able to read each others essays. I like to help, so it was good for me to be able to help me other classmates. I really enjoyed her getting the rooms for us so we could watch the films. She defiantly made sure that we could be part of not only a speech, but also we got out in time to go to the art galleries. I have not had another professor like that. We knew what to expect before coming to her class. She kept us informed via Blackboard under announcements, which helped me remember what to do on the day of class. She also followed her syllabus as well. So overall, this class was awesome and I will recommend her to anyone that is interested in taking an ENC1102 class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment